Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fair Trade Fashionista Discount at One Mango Tree

Isn't this One Mango Tree dress cute? Long time readers might remember One Mango Tree from my Big Vision Podcast interview with its founder, Halle Butvin, in the fall of 2011.

One Mango Tree is a clothing company that uses a fair trade model to provide income-generating opportunities for women in impoverished and conflict areas around the globe. At the moment, their work is focused in Uganda.  

Halle asked me if I'd like to share a special discount with you this month, and I said sure! Here's the scoop:

• Between June 23-June 30, 2012, Have Fun * Do Good readers will receive a 15% discount on everything in the One Mango Tree online store (including sale items!)


• To receive the discount, enter the discount code HAVEFUNDOGOOD at the very end of the check out process. There will be a prompt that says, "Have a discount code?" and a box to enter the code into.

• Each person who uses the coupon between June 23-June 30, 2012 will be entered into a drawing to win a Signature Hobo bag.

Have fun shopping!

P.S. I don't receive any compensation from One Mango Tree sales. I'm just giving them a shout out to help 'em out (:


1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Let me first highlight that you really have organized a magnificent site. I also wanted to ask you something that is connected with your blog. Do you take place in some competitions among bloggers?

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact