Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Juicy Blogging E-Course Special Ends September 15


Just a quick note for those of you who've been thinking about taking my Juicy Blogging E-Course: The Art and Play of Blogging September 21-October 12th.

The early registration special ends September 15th. Your investment is $75 when you register by the 15th, and $100 after that.  You can join the class, and learn more on my website, brittbravo.com.

Here are a few testimonials from students:
“There is both an ‘art and science’ of blogging. You’ve presented resources for the science, and great tips for the art.”

“So sad the class is over! . . . THANK YOU.  I loved it.”

“Britt’s e-course was great. It helped me find my blogging voice. It provided me with solid ideas and steps to improve my blogging practice. It also helped me plan for how to build my readership via blogging as well as other social media outlets. Wonderful course!”

“Loving this course. Blogging is addictive.”

“The class is great. I am learning a lot, and the pace and format are working for me.”


“As a ‘non-blogger’ I found the Juicy Blogging E-Course to be of great value to me. It gave me a basic understanding of the blogosphere, and basic skills for how to incorporate a blog into my website.  It was a good value to connect with Britt Bravo who has a great blog and lots of good insight.”
I love teaching this class, and think it's super fun.  I hope you'll join me (:


Bookmark and Share
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact