Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Your (Free) May/June Grow and Let Go Worksheet


This weekend I have my monthly Big Vision Circle meeting where six friends get together to discuss our big visions, celebrate our successes, and brainstorm solutions to our challenges.  In September we'll have been meeting for 10 years!

Over the past year, the hubs has been illustrating beautiful Big Vision Worksheets for us to record what we want to grow and let go of between now and our next meeting.

Inspired by our recent viewing of the film, Queen of the Sun, he's created a sunflower and bees themed worksheet, which you can download for free from Dropbox at http://bit.ly/mayjunegrowandletgo.

You can write what you want to grow and let go of on, or around the flowers and bees. Writing with a black sharpie works best.

I've been thinking about creating a virtual Big Vision Circle for folks who would like to have accountability for their goals and dreams.  The calls would be once a month for 1-1.5 hours with a limit of 8 people per call.  You'd make a commitment to work with the group for a season/3 months.

Is that something that would interest you? 


Bookmark and Share




Share

3 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of a virtual Big Vision circle. It's sometimes very hard to 'keep going' when there's no one holding you accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel W6:22 PM

    It's a great idea, but I would need to have people who are involved with related topics, for example my Big Vision is in healthcare reform and also men's health (I'm writing a book). I know there are writing circles. Btw, I'm signed up for your blogging class in Berkeley tommorow. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and interest, Growingrace and Joel. I'm thinking that perhaps it should be a blogging circle instead . . .

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact