Friday, May 14, 2010

Right Brain Business Plan e-Course Starts May 17th

Hello Have Fun Do Gooders!

Just a quick shout out for my pal Jennifer Lee's Right Brain Business Plan e-course that is starting Monday, May 17th.

I took Jen's class last fall, and really enjoyed it. I know you all have Have Fun Do Good dreams you want to develop, and Jen's class is a fun, creative way to explore them.

You can see some images from part of my Right Brain Business Plan to the left. Ironically, one of the things I took away for myself after completing the course was that I need to plan less, and play more. I also realized that having work that allows me to have a balanced personal life is just as important to me as the work I do.

You can learn more about Jenn's work by checking out her blog, Life Unfolds, and her website, Artizen Coaching. Also, keep an eye out for her book about the Right Brain Business Plan that will be published by New World Library in early 2011.

P.S. I'm a Right Brain Business plan "affiliate" so if you click on this link to register for the class, I get a percentage of the registration fee (:


Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact