Monday, May 17, 2010

Free, Fun Making Time for Happiness Worksheet

Happy Monday, Have Fun Do Gooders!

As you regular readers know, for the past few new moons I've been posting Big Vision Goal worksheets for you to download, and fill out each month. I also share them with my various big vision goal setting partners, and groups.

When I went to fill out my own worksheet last month, I found myself feeling very unexcited about my goals, and goal-setting in general. This constant aspiring towards a time in the future when things would be "better" was getting old. Interestingly, my other big vision partners were feeling the same way as well.

I started thinking about some of the things that I already know make me happy right now, but I just need to make a little more time to do them like:
  • being in nature
  • taking a dance class
  • spending quality time with the hubs
  • connecting with friends
  • going to social/community events
  • cooking and baking
  • making stuff (sew, embroider, collage, etc.)
So, that's what I did between the April and May new moons. I made time for happiness by committing to:
  • Dancing 2-3 x per week
  • Being in nature 1 x per week
  • Seeing friends/going to a social event each week
  • Spending quality time with the hubs 2 x per week
  • Cooking/baking 3-4 x week
  • Making 1-2 things (sewing/embroidery/collage, etc.) over the month
I wasn't always successful for making time for everything, but I definitely did better than if I hadn't tried at all sooooo, this month the hubs designed a bee-you-tee-full Making Time for Happiness worksheet that you can download by clicking here.

You can write in the big flower's petals (and the little flowers' petals too, if you want), ways that you want to make time for happiness over this lunar month (the next new moon is June 13).

Feel free to share how you are going to make time for happiness in the comments below. Enjoy!




Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, this is lovely! There must be something in the air, I have been having similar sentiments. Knowing that there are lots of changes I want to make in my life, but they all start with just doing more of what works and what makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact