Friday, December 11, 2009

Have Fun Do Good Link Love: Slow Holidays, GoodGuide iPhone app and Nicholas Kristof's Advice for Saving the World

November was a good month for press. The WE Volunteer blog I write for, Do Good, Feel Good, was mentioned in WSJ.com's Blog Watch (thanks Beckey Bright!), and Kimberly Wilson interviewed me for the Tranquility du Jour Podcast (thanks, Kimberly!).

NEWS
I've published 12 new WE Volunteer posts since the last Have Fun Do Good Link Love:
And 3 new posts on the Global Center for Cultural Entrepreneurship blog:

And 2 new posts on The Extraordinaries blog:


And in the most recent episode of the Be Bold Podcast I chatted with Jobs for Change blogger and NOI Program Assistant, Anne Marie Ashburn.




LINK LOVE




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact