Friday, July 17, 2009

Submit Your Career Questions to the Be Bold Podcast

Hello Have Fun * Do Gooders!

Are you in the middle of a career transition, or just trying to figure out how to make the work you already do be more meaningful?

If so, send me you questions! Echoing Green's Be Bold Podcast, a show about creating work with impact, wants to answer them. Lara Galinsky, Echoing Green's Senior Vice President, and I will be discussing your questions.

I'll be pulling together the topics for our next recording session soon, so please send your questions to me by Monday, July 20th via the comments below, Twitter, Facebook or email (britt AT brittbravo DOT com).

Fyi: We won't use your name on the air if you are worried that your employer will hear about it.

Thanks!


Flickr photo credit: Question Mark uploaded by Marco Bellucci.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact