Friday, March 10, 2006

Going to Be on a Blogging for Business and Nonprofit Panel March 23rd

If you live near Silicon Valley, come check out a panel I'm on: Blogging for Business: An Insider's Look at How to Use Blogs at Your Company, Business or Nonprofit produced by the Alliance of Technology and Women.

Here are the other panelists' blogs:

Robin D. Stavisky of New Venture Marketing (Moderator)

Paul Rosenfield General Manager for QuickBooks Online Edition. This is a link to the QuickBooks Online Edition Team Blog

Tara Hunt of Riya.com and the HorsePigCow blog.

John Earnhardt, Senior Manager of Policy Communications for Cisco Systems in the Office of Worldwide Government Affairs. He started Cisco's first company blog and is its main author.

I think I'm the nonprofit part of the title (:





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:19 PM

    Britt, Julia and I enjoyed meeting you. I wrote up a post about the panel.

    ReplyDelete

If you are having trouble commenting, please let me know.
http://brittbravo.com/contact